The Guitarred Life

“The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils; The motions of his spirit are dull as night, And his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music.” 

What words and what music in there, Shakespeare was what only he could be……………………………………………

I read the above mentioned quote in ‘The Merchant of Venice’ text while at college and they still ring true.
Recently while I was coming back to Dubai after spending the first lot of my yearly vacations, I watched ‘August Rush’ a third time and yes, there I got stuck on music.

I plan to buy a guitar next month for I know I will be good at it. Well, that kind of belief gives me a start, right? If you can feel music inside you, then it’s all the more easy to bring it out…………………I wish myself some great tunes!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments