Possibly Responsible...........

Getting married, hmmmmmmm! Had no idea how would it feel to let myself know that yes, I am getting married. However never have I have found myself so engrossed into my life, things, surroundings, because never have I felt so responsible. I have been caring all my life however this time its seems different and the reason is you care for your loved ones. But when it comes to yourself you use a different word which is feeling RESPONSIBLE.




This is me feeling responsible in the middle of a desert and know there is a lagoon, know that it might snow anytime, oh its cloudy, cannot discount the rains, hmmmmmm, what’s that storm, well possibilities are endless and I am game from here on…………………………………………………come on life you had enough of me now its my turn! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments