MasterChefs

MasterChefs I have known.

They all are masters and each one can better the other one on a given day however what unites them all is me, yes, I who has been lucky to have tasted dishes prepared by them.

The Chef No. 1 helped me develop my very first taste, the Chef No. 2 helped me transform- from tradition to modern and in- between food recipes. And Chef No. 3 took upon herself to redefine taste for me all over again. They are geniuses at what they do!



Oh I almost forgot to mention that there used to be 2 more chefs and I remember distinctively- one who is an artist in everything he does and the other one would behave like an artist whenever he does anything.

I thank my mom, sister, wife, dad and maternal uncle for the food and thoughts.


Love you all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments