The CARving

I was all set to buy a car in my adopted country of 2 years- UAE. However it wasn’t a simple decision and that too in a distant land. It took a lot of planning at the start and then an execution right towards the end to get my hands on something I would cherish all my life.





To cut to the chase, While I was doing what all I was doing to get a car which suits all my requirements, one fine day I got behind the wheel of a Challenger and next 3 minutes were exotic.

And it has been almost 6 months and I call myself a proud DODGER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments