Attracted2Perfection...........

Attraction most of the times is just one thing and on a few occasions it is more than just one thing. Well some people are a testimony to that. 


When I sit down and think about attraction I think of one special person and  I see colours like grey (cells), white (peace), red (love), pink (care), black (faith), green (freshness), yellow (energy), blue (unending flurry of excitement) and then there is transparent (honesty)……………………..I think that’s simply put- is so much more than attraction, I call it perfectionnnnnn!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments