Two Way Street With A Happy Ending

I have heard a lot of couples talk about how much passion and how much intensity and how much love they have in their relationships……………………I for once would like to talk about lesser things…………one I would like to mention that it seems she and me both have lived our lives together filled with passion, intensity, love and as we start our journey together it seems we are going back again to where we had started. I know this is making no sense, and that is the moot point.



You want to hear the scary part. Alright. Here, the scary part is that we know what the other one is thinking, and I am not talking about just random/ generic things instead I am talking about using the same words to describe things and we talk the same language. Now you might say that is so boring but trust it might be boring however as I mentioned earlier it is SCARY in a romantic way and there is nothing more exciting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments