Happy Sewing

It took me more than a month to fix one of my pants which had lost the sole button it had, to some rough handling on my part. A month because, one week I could just get a set of needles, the second week thread and then waited two weeks more to decide whether I should get it done by some professional or should an amateur graduate to a professional. Well, I decided to graduate.

It’s a simple yet complicated process as you must be aware. I had a fully buffered youtube video (which I decided not to view instead remembered my mother and how she is so good at everything- cooking, sewing, and more) and yes, it did help a lot.

The work was to be done by the needle and the thread in unison, I was a mere observer in the whole process and this thought paved the way for an exciting and fulfilling journey called self-reliance. I was happy at the end of it because now my pant which was 'useless' for over a month, was now in fashion again..................

Fixing a button and  fixing everything you may want, is a same thing and all you need is a needle and some thread.

So don’t let things take charge and ruin your chances to make a comeback, just take matters in your own hand and let the needle and the thread do the talking……………..happy sewing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments