"Veni, vidi, vici"

Someone comes, sees and conquers………………………

Sometimes we find ourselves in a spot where we are not aware of what would happen next and that makes us curious in a content way. I have been enjoying this feeling for a 4th year running and I still don’t have the faintest of ideas what’s happening. The start was enigmatic, then it went on to automatic and now if I may say it’s robotic. Every stage seemed surreal all the way.

People change someone said, to that I say people never change. A changed situation makes them look changed however they remain true to their image. So once an enigma, always an enigma. Why we all like mysteries? What is the point of being monotonous? Why we don’t like change? Why we don’t see a bad situation as an opportunity to feel the inner strength?

The answer to all these questions is simple, life is a journey, you can skate through it, you can run through it, you can swim through it, you can walk through it, you can sit through it, you can let it run you over, and there are hundreds of other options to go with. And someone is right there who can be your skateboard, your legs, your fins, your shoes, your comfort chair, your demise…………so let us wait for our ‘gear’ and be ready or put the ‘gear’ on and let us roll.



For me its 'swim through life', oh wait who knows may be I will have to walk, or a run is waiting for me or something else……………………yet to find out and I waiting in excitement!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments