A Boat & The Captain

Just saw a boat, steering through water like a knife through cheese.
And that's how I started to think about how it was destined that I had to steer through something more rigid than water to pave way for my family to cross the international waters.

I may be a boat who was happy standing still on land, but someone decided to test my strength by bringing water underneath and to my amazement and to someone's rationality, I was like fish in water.

That someone has to reveal itself one more time and this time, for good.


The boat needs its captain otherwise water or no water it would be standing all still soon!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments