What goes around, comes around!!

I am living two lives right now, one which wants to hold on to whatever I have and the other one urges me to throw away everything I so meticulously had put together over the past three years. These are difficult times and I say that because the mind is in conflict with the heart and both are trying and sometimes winning arguments against each other. The body just is not able to handle it however it regains some strength at the start of each day to take on the world of emotions thrown by two conflicting parties.
I realized that its easy to make peace with things if you are denied one thing however it becomes different when one by one everything is snatched away from you without any sign of remorse.They say everything happens for the best and I say worst things can sometimes turn out to be the best things as everything needs time to show its true nature and colour.

I don’t know how much more I can handle, all I know is, it needs a heart of steel and mind of a 90- year- old to deal with such a situation as this situation is not difficult just a whole bouquet of ignorance. And both these look impossible to achieve- the heart of steel and mind of a 90- year- old.

God always leads its people to sanity and all I am asking is why he has to create madness before drawing its pupil to sanity, why can’t it just be simple enough for everyone to figure out. The way He does things only leads to more insanity and then it all starts to look like sanity.


Or is it simply a case of “
what goes around comes around”?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments