It Happens!!!!!!!!

As I was going for my 'night' driving class in Dubai I saw what I would say was the real preview of ‘mischievous’ happiness.

A dad was walking with his son and daughter. Yeah, right, there is nothing weird about that. And the next thing I saw was, that the son moves ahead and starts doing something to amuse himself. And that is when his dad screams at him. All this happened in few seconds, still the girl had the time to smile about it and I had the enough time to record her emotions-  she looked so cute while smiling and watching his dad do the ‘thing’ to her brother. She must be speaking through his dad's mouth and to her amazement it was being heard too for a change.


I moved on after I saw what I saw. However that was classic case of forced happiness and the best one at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments