To be or not to be interesting!

There was a time when I would care the least about anything and be aloof and people would consider that as charming.

And now, I find it strange as I have never been more grounded in my approach towards life and I know what I want out of it however this quality has more enemies than friends.
So what is this when I propose a theory that you win if you are detached, and you lose if you are attached.

People talk about crime done by others, but what they never pay heed to are the crimes committed by them against themselves.

The best formula/e to deal with any situation is/ are to go back to the basics. What you think is aloofness, might be the speed you bring in your work and behavior. What you think is grounded, might be being monotonous and the likes.



I may not know anything else, yet I know this, when someone hits rock bottom, he either drowns or floats but if he brings forth the basics he inherited or learnt, rest assured he will certainly enjoy the experience- does not matter at all- drown or float!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments