WayOfLife.........

Sometimes I feel weak and want to cry
Sometimes I feel fine and want to continue
Sometimes I feel happy and want to share
Sometimes I feel exhausted and want to remain the same
Sometimes I feel loved and cannot thank enough
Sometimes I feel knowledgeable and that's when I feel more vulnerable
Sometimes I feel ignored and there I sink deep
Sometimes I feel rich and poor at that same moment
Sometimes I feel homesick and then I feel I got to miss things to find new ones
Sometimes I wait and then I wait some more
Sometimes I feel life is alive and yet other times I feel life is just another name for struggle
I just want to feel everything over and over again
It's not a choice, it's just a way of life!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments