The Fam(ous)ily........

My mom taught me never never never to give up and I guess I learnt that quite early in my life. She won't be entirely happy the way my life turned out to be but she would surely be satisfied with my approach towards life. Thank you mom for life.....and more importantly sharing the secret to lead it well.

My dad is one innovator who is innovative and traditional, all at the same time. He is so dedicated and so down to earth. My kid sister got her sharp facial features from him and I am the proud recipient of his brains. I respect him a lot and my heart (sure got it from my mother) has always tried to learn from him every step of the way.

My kid sister  is one mischieveous inspiration. She is fun, dedidcated and most of all aware of what she wants and where she is headed. You cannot be worried about such sister- good at studies, good at household chores, good with kids, wears 'never say never attitude' up her sleeves. Thanks for being my sister and being such sweetheart. 

Love you all..............................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments