Please don’t mind........

Today when I entered into my building's lift in Dubai, the air which came gushing out of the lift took me more than 20 years back and I felt as if I just entered a zoo in the city of Rohtak, India. The same zoo which I used to go when I was a little over 5 years and had that typical animals' smell.

Mind is an awesome part of our body (the same brain helped my fingers write this….;) )


While just sitting in your balcony, you sometimes are not there and are somewhere else. Then one time you are on a vacation to a far off place and there you are at the same time in your kitchen preparing your favorite dish.

Mind would just connect with every other part and organ of your body to deliver the final verdict about things and that’s it, we become slave from that moment until mind changes its ‘mind’.

Mind can travel faster than electricity or let us just say it’s the fastest. It doesn't let anything just go or pass by; it captures everything, some in small degree and some otherwise.

So never tell Mind that 'please don’t mind' as it sure would……………………..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Plants Shouldn’t Suffer To Bloom || Orange Jasmine | Murray paniculate | Mock Orange | Satinwood

A Boat & The Captain

999 times out of 1000 'THIS' bougainvillea cutting will take root | Beginners, thank me in comments